TCC's College and Career Exploration Camps will spark your child's imagination with interactive and fun programs tailored to their interests and grade levels.
TCC's week-long programs are affordable and conveniently located on the Chesapeake, Portsmouth and Virginia Beach campuses. Limited enrollment size ensures students receive personalized attention from TCC faculty. And, every camper will receive a FREE career interest assessment using the Virginia Wizard!
Watch for 2017 campus this spring.
Additional Important Information
You must complete, sign and submit the Parental Consent Form no later than one week prior to the start of your child's camp session.
Download the form here (PDF)
Completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 757-822-1160 (attn: Dr. Emily Richardson).
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Emily Richardson at 757-822-1402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCC Camp Rules & Requirements
All campers must:
- arrive on time and be picked up on time
- be signed in and out by an adult (18 or older) listed on the pick up form
- follow all rules given during classes, be respectful and have fun!
- bring a bag lunch for full-day sessions
- dress comfortably and wear tennis shoes or comfortable shoes that cover their feet (Sandals and flip flops are not permitted.)