Health Professions: Emergency Medical Technology
Train with TCC for an exciting, rewarding career providing
immediate medical care and transport of the sick or injured to medical facilities
An Associate of Applied Science degree in Emergency Medical Services provides skills and knowledge relevant to an exciting career with:
- ambulance providers
- volunteer services
- We do not offer a program-specific Open House; however, you may visit administrative assistant Audrey Pine with questions between 9 to 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Her office is located at the Regional Health Professions Center, or Bldg M, in room MW-101. The RHPC is located on the corner of Faculty Drive and Rosemont Road on the Virginia Beach campus of Tidewater Community College.
- Download and complete the Division
of Health Professions Physical Examination Form. This is a mandatory current physical examination and immunizations packet that EMT-B and Advanced Life Support Students must complete prior to clinical rotations.
- ALS students - Please refer to Welcome Letter for listing of immunizations
- Mandatory background check for advanced life support courses [more information]
More about the program:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (757) 822-7335
|Tidewater Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Tidewater Community College.