RPM: Real Progress in Math Frequently Asked Questions
- Will students volunteer for the program or be referred from their Math 2 (or 3) class? Various methods of enrollment will be available.
- If a student is in the computer-aided program, will post-testing be done to document that he/she passes specific units? Yes.
- Will post- testing be conducted in the computer-aided setting? Yes.
- What are the specific steps to enter and exit the class? Compass testing will determine a student’s starting point in RPM.
- Is the computer-aided setting for RPM open or is it scheduled like a regular class? RPM is scheduled like a regular class—students attend on a regular class schedule (as noted in the semester class schedule).
- Can students take the class online, as hybrid, or only in-person? Only in-person
- There are no costs for textbooks? Yes. Currently, the ebook for the RPM Math 2 and 3 classes is free.
- Does the computer-aided setting take the actual place of a traditional Math 2 or 3 class? Yes.