CMVE @ TCC: Online electronic Enrollment Notification
Online Electronic Enrollment Notification (EEN): Returning Students ONLY
Electronic Enrollment Notification (EEN) should be submitted each semester, immediately upon the completion of class enrollment/registration.
Your courses will be DROPPED if:
- tuition and fees are not paid in full by tuition deadline;
- online form is submitted after 5 pm on the date tuition is due;
- online form is submitted after 5 pm on any day following the tuition deadline;
- online form is submitted on weekends after the tuition deadline.
*THINGS TO REMEMBER*
- If you submit an Electronic Enrollment Notification, you DO NOT need to come into the office. If there are any problems with your EEN, you will be contacted via your TCC email account, please check this email regularly during registration.
- If you physically come into one of our offices you DO NOT need to submit an EEN unless specifically directed to by one of our representatives.
- If you are trying to repeat a course from the current semester and no grade has officially posted in your "myTCC", we cannot certify that course to the VA. Please do not submit an EEN until the grade is officially posted.
- If you are required to pay a portion of tuition and fees based on your benefit and have not paid, DO NOT submit an EEN. We cannot certify your courses to the VA until your portion of tuition and fees are paid by financial aid or a payment plan has been established.
- If you are enrolling in multiple semesters, you MUST submit an EEN for each semester.
EEN Online form for Chapter 30, 31, 32, 35, 1606, 1607, VMSDEP
EEN Online form for Chapter 33 (Post 9/11) only
After you submit the online EEN:
- The electronic form will generate a confirmation message like the one below:
- You will also receive an email confirmation after the submission of the online EEN that will look like the one below. This will provide you with a copy for your records of the date and time you submitted the EEN request.
- Once the VA Certifying Officials at your associated campus certifies your enrollment, you will also receive an email to your TCC Email account confirming the information sent to the VA Regional Office in Buffalo, NY. It is important to read the entire email because each credit, depending on their dates, may be listed separately. The email will look like the one below:
For those who are eligible for the Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH), your first payment may be delayed a few months, but you will be paid from the first day of class in which you are enrolled. You will receive a separate payment for books and supplies, if you are eligible. Because of this anticipated delay, all benefit recipients are advised to budget accordingly. For a list of the current rates please click here.
Student Information Changes
It is your responsibility to ensure that Tidewater Community College’s Office of Veterans Affairs is informed of any change(s) in your status:
- recalled or ordered to active duty,
- family status,
- enrollment status,
- academic plan,
- other changes that may affect your attendance or grades.
You must report any of the aforementioned changes to your campus VA Certifying Official as soon as the change(s) occur.
For Additional Information, email us: