Health Professions and Human Services Career Fair and Hiring Event
December 7, 2017
Location: TCC Virginia Beach Campus Student Center, Gymnasium (K204), 2nd floor
Address: 1700 College Crescent, Virginia Beach, VA 23453
Time: 1 to 4 p.m.
This event is open to the public.
Are you interested in a career in Health Professions and Human Services Career Fair and Hiring Event? This is a great networking opportunity! This event is open to transitioning service members, veterans, and family members.
• Appropriate interview attire required
• Bring multiple copies of your resume
• Free and open to the public
• Free parking
• Armor Correctional Health Services
• Arvon Staffing
• Atlantic Shores
• Bayside Healthcare & Rehab Center (MFA)
• Bon Secours
• Care Advantage, Inc.
• Chesapeake Health and Rehabilitation (MFA)
• Chesapeake Regional Healthcare
• Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters (CHKD)
• City of Norfolk
• City of Virginia Beach
• Clearview Health Services
• Comfort Keepers of Virginia Beach
• Community Services of Virginia, Inc.
• Hampton Division of Fire and Rescue
• Harbor Point Behavioral Health
• Hope House Foundation
• Interim HealthCare
• Maxim Healthcare Services
• Newport News Behavioral Health Center
• Norfolk Healthcare and Rehab Center (MFA)
• Princess Anne Healthcare and Rehab (MFA)
• Sentara Homecare and Hospice
• St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children
• The Memory Center
• Tidewater Home Care
• Virginia Beach EMS
• Virginia Beach Healthcare & Rehab Center (MFA)
• Virginia Beach Parks & Recreation
• World Financial Group
An admissions representative from TCC will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Ms. Ann Wells, Independent Sales Director & Image Consultant for Mary Kay, will be available (table) to discuss "How to Make a Great First Impression" during the job interview.
For updated information on the event, visit the TCC Career Success Network. Non-students can register as a Guest. For questions, call the Career Services Center, TCC VB Campus, at 757-822-7228.