HRT @ TCC
|Hampton Roads Transit 30-Day GoPass
program for students
To get your 30-Day GoPass:
- Go to any campus Business Office
- Present your current TCC ID
- Students must be currently enrolled and have paid tuition or been assigned financial aid
- Pay the $30 fee (regularly $50)
- Sign a log indicating receipt of the pass
- Students can purchase a new 30-Day GoPass 23 days after the previous purchase
To validate your 30-Day GoPass before riding Light Rail:
- Slide your GoPass through the validation
slot on the station's ticket vending machine.
- Failure to have a validated 30-Day GoPass may result in HRT penalties
Use the handy HRT Trip Planner to map out the best route.
View "Customer Alerts" on the HRT Home Page for the most up-to-date HRT route information.
TCC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen 30-Day GoPasses.
Questions? Contact the TCC Information Center, 822.1122 or TCCInfo@tcc.edu.
Students with disabilities, who are approved by HRT to utilize Para-Transit, can receive passes at a discounted rate of $1.80 per pass for each of the days they have classes plus one additional day. Please see your campus educational accessibility counselor for help accessing this service.