ID Cards for Faculty & Staff
TCC Employee Identification Cards
Student ID Cards
- The photo ID does
not have to be worn, but must be carried with you at all times.
- You are issued only ONE card (faculty/staff); no second card
is needed if you take classes.
- Upon termination of your employment with the college, your
Faculty/Staff ID Card must be turned in.
- First card: Free of charge
- Lost or stolen cards: $10.00 replacement fee paid in the campus Business Office - payment receipt must be presented to obtain a new card.
Bring with you:
- Photo ID (e.g., your driver's License)
Go cashless on campus using your current TCC ID! Simply swipe and go!
Office Locations &
Hours of Operation
Call the TCC Information Center at (757) 822.1122