You must pay for your tuition by 11:59 p.m. on the day you register for classes. Your classes will be dropped if tuition is not paid by the deadline.
If you have sufficient approved financial aid (identified as anticipated financial aid in your myTCC Student Center), a current tuition assistance agreement (third-party contract), a senior citizen waiver, or are enrolled in TCC’s Tuition Payment Plan, your classes will be protected.
If your anticipated financial aid, third-party contract, or payment plan is not sufficient to pay all tuition and fee charges, you must pay the difference by the deadline or you will be dropped from unpaid classes.
- January 24, 2018: Last day to drop a class from the 16-week session and receive a tuition refund
- February 16, 2018: Last day to drop a class from the 12-week session and receive a tuition refund
First 8-week session
- December 18, 2017: Tuition due
- January 16, 2018: Last day to drop a class from the first 8-week session and receive a tuition refund
Second 8-week session
- March 19, 2018: Last day to drop a class from the second 8-week session and receive a tuition refund
Help with student accounts is available 24/7/365 by phone and online
Regular office hours are:
Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.