Spring 2019 Tuition Deadlines
Your tuition deadline depends on when you register for Spring classes. Your classes will be dropped if tuition is not paid by the applicable deadline.
- If you register between October 29 and December 17: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on December 17
- If you register between December 18 and December 24: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on December 24
- If you register between December 25 and December 31: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on December 31
- If you register between January 1 and January 7: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on January 7
- If you register on or after January 7, 2019: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on the day you register for classes
If you have sufficient approved financial aid (identified as anticipated financial aid in your myTCC Student Center), a current tuition assistance agreement (third-party contract), a senior citizen waiver, or are enrolled in TCC’s Tuition Payment Plan, your classes will be protected.
If your anticipated financial aid, third-party contract, or payment plan is not sufficient to pay all tuition and fee charges, you must pay the difference by the deadline or you will be dropped from unpaid classes.
Help with student accounts is available 24/7/365 by phone and online
Regular office hours are:
Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.