- Proctored exams, including makeup exams, online/hybrid course exams, and accommodations
- Assessment examinations required for nursing and other programs
- Placement testing for new students and ESL students
- GED exam
- Credit by examination tests to give students an opportunity to receive college credit for what they already know
- Professional testing for industry credential requirements
TCC has Testing Centers on each of its 4 campuses. Placement tests, proctored exams, NAS2 challenge exams, and HESI-A2 tests are offered at all Testing Center locations. Certain exams are offered only at specific Testing Centers, and may have additional requirements.
Testing Center locations & hours
All proctored exams must be started at least 2 hours before closing. All placement tests must be started at least 3 hours prior to closing. We recommend you take the English and math placement tests at different times.
TCC Testing Centers will be closed on the following days:
- March 9 - 10 (Spring Break)
- May 26 - 28 (Memorial Day)
- July 4 (Independence Day)
- September 1 - 3 (Labor Day)
- November 22-25 (Thanksgiving)
- December 20 - January 1 (Winter Break)
All Testing Centers will have adjusted hours March 5 - 8. They will be open from 8:30 a.m - 5 p.m.