If you are already a parent, pregnant or a prospective parent, TCC’s Women's Center is here to support you.
We offer the following services:
- Campus workshops on parenting education, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking awareness and prevention of both
- Referrals to academic support services and programs
- Referrals to resources for health services
- Referrals to social services and community resources
- Mother’s rooms for lactation and breastfeeding (by appointment only), which can be found at:
- Norfolk Campus: Student Center, Room 5306, 757-822-1116
- Virginia Beach Campus: Princess Anne Building, Room A-107, 757-822-7363
- Chesapeake Campus: Call 757-822-5133 for information
- Portsmouth Campus: Call 757-822-2161 for information
Need child care? Licensed child development centers are on every TCC campus, in partnership with YWCA South Hampton Roads
Regular office hours are:
Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.