JOBS4STUDENTS/ALUMNI - Special Employment Center for Tidewater Community College
JOBS4STUDENTS/ALUMNI bring enhanced career services and employment opportunities to students and alumni. The web site is available 24 hours a day and employment opportunities are updated weekly or as needed. The web site offers:
- Employer Database: You will have access to a database of quality employers that are specifically looking for students and alumni to fill full-time, part-time, internship, cooperative education, and various other employment opportunities.
- Recruitment Events: The "Employer Recruitment Events" gives you general information regarding employer on-campus recruitment events and employer professional development workshops taking place off-campus (job fair, career days, open houses, and many more). See detailed descriptions of events, including how to register for the event of interest.
How To View Job Opportunities:
To see a listing of the various employment opportunities, visit the web site at http://www.tcc.edu/students/career/ses/viewjobbankandevents.htm.
- At the Welcome Page, click on "View TCC Job Bank".
- Under the "Position" heading, all of the positions are listed in alphabetical order. Scroll down and select the position of interest.
- Click on the "Position Title" for a full job description and instructions on how to apply for the position.
- If you are experiencing technical problems accessing employment opportunities contact Career and Employment Services at (757) 822-7228.
For additional information, contact Career and Employment Services at (757) 822-7228 or stop by the office, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach Campus, 1700 College Crescent, Princess Anne Building, Room A-05.