Strategies for Success
- Course communication is done through email, online discussions, and course websites. If you are unable to check Blackboard and your email daily, at least alternating days are recommended. Otherwise, a Blackboard class might not be the most appropriate approach for you.
- Public internet access is available at area public libraries, college libraries, and cyber cafes.
- All students are issued a VCCS student email account after they apply to the college. For security purposes, all email correspondence between students and faculty or staff must be via the student's VCCS email account.
- Do not forget that you can also contact your professor and classmates by phone, fax, and postal mail.
- Contact your instructor as soon as you experience any technical or assignment trouble. DO NOT wait until the last minute.
- For additional help, contact the Info Center