1. Click on this link for the current TCC Class Schedule to search for classes. Note that this link is not real-time. Results can be delayed, and particularly in times of peak registration, the status reported may not reflect actual class availability. For real-time searches in the course database, please use the Directions for Military Base Class Schedule Using SIS Navigations (Real-time).
2. Select the appropriate "Term" using the drop down arrow.
3. Select the "Campus, location, or program" using the drop down arrow. Note that the major bases were classes are offered are listed under "Locations".
4. Select the course "Subject" using the drop down arrow.
5. Select the "Course Number" using the drop down arrow.
6. Select the type "Session", class type that you prefer--dynamic, eight week--first or second, or regular.
7. Select the course "Delivery Method" that you prefer--traditional class, online/virtual class, hybrid class, or all types.
8. Click on the Search #### Classes button.
A Search Results box, with a list of classes that met your selection criteria will appear.