Government Contracting Seminar
About the Seminar
Contracting with the federal government, especially in the emerging Homeland Security and Defense industries, has many business opportunities… if you know the tricks of the trade.
Only at the Government Contracting Business Management 2013 can you learn from industry experts about what it takes to succeed in this market.
This is the fastest, smartest way to get the edge you need – perfect for transitioning military service members and civil servants, budding entrepreneurs, defense contractors or anyone planning to build a new career in government contracting.
What You Will Learn
- Strategic Planning
- Proposal Development Process
- Contract Performance
- Contract Administration and Contract Accounting
- Government Customer Expectations
- How to Subcontract with Prime Contractors
- Profitability and Administration
- Employee Relations
- Small Business Resources