INCOSE CSEP Power Prep!
The 2-day INCOSE (International Council on System Engineering) CSEP (Certified System Engineering Professional) professional certification preparation program provides an in-depth review of the CSEP (Certified Systems Engineering Professional) Engineering Handbook version 3.2.2
- Day 1
- Introduction to INCOSE and the CSEP professional certification program includes study tips, application guidance, certification requirements and other details on the certification process.
- Day 2
- Review of the Handbook including Project, Agreement, and Organizational Enabling Processes, Tailoring Approaches, and Specialty Engineering Analyses.
Participants completing this program will be able to
- Learn the INCOSE CSEP certification process, application requirements, and renewal steps
- Study sample CSEP exam questions and create their own sample exam questions for continued study
- Write resume experience description segments of the CSEP application
- Understand the INCOSE Handbook v3.2.2 layout, contents, and methods to study the information with regard to exam structure
- Link INCOSE Handbook v3.2.2 topics to real-life experience examples
2 - Day Course
March 14-15, 2013
Reed Integration, Inc. 1040 University Blvd. Suite 101 Portsmouth, VA 23703
$1310.00 (Includes INCOSE membership fee and class materials. Space is limited and seats are reserved in order of payment. Sign up now!