Tidewater Community College's Norfolk Campus Testing Center
TCC's Testing Center uses multimedia, computer-based training employing a combination of full-motion video, audio, computer graphics, and written material. Using this dynamic interactive courseware, you learn about computers by working with computers.
To see the main Testing Center site click here.
- Pearson VUE Authorized Center (PVCT)
- Pearson VUE Authorized Centers provide on-site, on-demand testing for IT certification and select professional licensure exams.
- Certiport Testing
- Microsoft Office Specialist and IC3 testing.
- ProMetric Testing
- PMI and CAPM Certification Testing
- CLEP Testing
- 35 CLEP tests are available at the testing center.
Testing Center Proctoring Fee is $35.00
Payable at the Cashier Window at any campus Business Office and obtain a receipt. Also payable at the Regional Workforce Development Center in person 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (www.tcc.edu/locations ) or call 822-1234)
We accept checks and credit cards. Companies can arrange for billing if desired.
Microsoft Office Specialist exams are available at the Testing Center. Call 822-1310 to schedule an exam today.