for Downloading and Installing Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer:
- You may want to print these instructions before starting the
- Click on download
- On the Adobe Acrobat Reader page, scroll to the bottom.
- Click on Get Acrobat Reader Free!
- Scroll to the bottom and under Step 1, select your platform
(example Win 95, Win 98)
- Under Step 3, choose Download.
A box will appear, Click continue.
- A box will appear with "Opening: ar500env.exe using..." at the
top. Click on "Save it to disk" and OK.
- Choose a folder to store the ar500env.exe file and Save. (You
may want to create a folder named, for example, Web Tools, just
for this purpose)
- Allow the download process to finish.
- To install the Adobe Reader software, open a file management
program (Windows Explorer or My Computer). Double-click on
the ar500env.exe file you just saved.
- Click yes to continue.
- Follow the online instructions (clicking Next, Yes, Next); the
set-up will be completed.
- Click finish. The Readme file appears in Word Pad.
You can cancel this window. Then click ok.
- Return to the Browser window and click on the "back" icon three
times to return to the original IR Reports page.
- You should now be able to view the report.
- Please be reminded if you want to print all or any part of one
of the following documents, use the Adobe print icon as opposed
to the Web Browser print icon at the far left of the screen.
Last Revised: October 17, 2003
Office of Institutional Research