DO OUR GRADUATES SAY?
The 2009 graduating class had 2,669 graduates. Fifty-two
percent received a college transfer degree (AA, AS), thirty-two
percent received an AAS degree and sixteen percent received
- 99% of the graduates would recommend TCC to someone
wishing to continue with their education.
- 50% of the graduates continued their education after
- 83% of the graduates who continued their education indicated
TCC coursework provided excellent or satisfactory preparation.
- 69% of the graduates who were employed full-time, indicated they
were working in a curriculum-related field.
- Of those employed in a curriculum-related field, 97%
indicated their TCC preparation as good to excellent.
DO EMPLOYERS SAY?
- 95% of employers who hired TCC graduates rated their
job performance as excellent or good.
- 99% of employers would hire a TCC graduate again if
an appropriate position was open.
TCC Graduate Survey and 2008 TCC Employer Survey
October 27, 2014