Fred W. Beazley Portsmouth Campus!!
Saturday, April 18
9 a.m. to noon
Portsmouth Camous Student Center
Sign up for the open house here!
At a TCC Open House you can:
- Apply on-site
- Meet with financial aid, grants and scholarship experts
- Tour the campus
- Explore hundreds of degree programs & career training opportunities
- Learn about student life and organizations
Walk-ins are welcome!
Can't make it this time? A second Open House will be held on Saturday, June 20, from 9 a.m. to noon.
Registration for Summer Session and Fall Semester
Summer and Fall class schedules: Now online
To make your registration go smoothly, follow these three easy steps:
1. See your academic advisor to determine which classes are right for you.
2. Check your financial aid status.
3. Pay your tuition!
(Pay tuition by the deadline to avoid being dropped from classes!)
Need help? Call 757-822-1122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT A STUDENT? APPLY FOR ADMISSION! >>
Now there are 4 easy ways to enroll in classes at TCC:
1. NEW! Register for classes from any mobile device. Here’s how. >>
2. Online: Click Need help? Click for instructions (PDF). >>
3. In person: Visit TCC Enrollment Services on any campus.
4. By mail: Send a completed Enrollment Worksheet to TCC Enrollment Services on any campus location.
Welcome to the Fred W. Beazley Portsmouth Campus!!
Whether you have applied for admission or are just beginning to consider furthering your education, you have taken an important step towards making a change and reaching your goals. At the Portsmouth Campus we strive to offer the best possible educational experience for all of our students. We offer courses in all academic disciplines, as well as programs that provide practical hands-on learning experiences.
Student Success is the focus of the Portsmouth Campus. I invite you to learn, explore, and experience the many ways in which the Portsmouth Campus promotes individual development. This experience will empower you to improve the overall quality of life in a vibrant and diverse community. Therefore, I invite you to become a member of the TCC Portsmouth Campus family. Here you will be afforded opportunities that will enrich your life and prepare you for an amazing future.
To that end, I hope to have the opportunity to meet you along the way and together we will celebrate your accomplishments and successes experienced here at the Portsmouth Campus.
All the best,
Michelle W. Woodhouse, Ed.D.
120 Campus Drive
Portsmouth, VA 23701
|757 - 822 - 2124
|Deaf and hard of hearing individuals may reach TCC using Virginia Relay by dialing 711.