DLTC Charges for 2018 - 2019
- Produce a list of recommendations that will inform the college-wide implementation of Canvas by participating in VCCS Canvas training, teaching a Spring 2019 course with Canvas, and collecting feedback from the participants of the Fall 2018 Canvas pilot.
- Improving the design and delivery of online courses by updating TCC’s Quality Online Standards and provide recommendations for a review process for online courses.
- Review the online programs and make recommendations for shorter durations when appropriate.
- Research individual, department-wide, and MPS software licenses purchased by TCC to determine what has been purchased, where the software is installed and to recommend a cataloging process that will reduce the number of unnecessary duplicate licenses being purchased when a computer is updated or replaced.
- Chair: Forrest Crock
- Former Chair: Matthew Watts
- Vice Chair: Ane Pearman
- Kelly Gillerlain, Chesapeake Faculty
- Jessica Morales, Chesapeake Faculty
- Deborah Posey, Portsmouth Faculty
- Julia Arnold, Norfolk Faculty
- Leah Hagedorn, Norfolk Faculty
- Amy Bohrer, Virginia Beach Faculty
- Michele Marits, Virginia Beach Faculty
- Beth Callahan, PAPC
- Iris Wang, Distance Learning
- Amanda Goldstein, Distance Learning
- Libby Jakubowski, Student Services
- Bethany Wright, Librarian
- John Morea, Administrative Liaison
- September 20, 2019
- October 18, 2019
- November 15, 2019
- January 17, 2020
- February 21, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- April 17, 2020
2018 - 2019
2017 - 2018
2016 - 2017
2015 - 2016