2018 - 2019
Review and recommend any revisions to policies, procedures, plans, and/or other relevant documents that are germane to the purpose of the Online Learning Committee; assist in drafting new policy and procedures, if needed.
Provide recommendations for improving the quality of the design and delivery of online courses e.g. quality online standards, faculty evaluation of online courses, meeting FDEP online requirements.
Support TCC’s transition to and implementation of the VCCS’s new cloud based LMS, Canvas.
Review the online programs and make recommendations for shorter durations and placement within guided pathways.
Increase faculty awareness and access of any changes with the above policies, procedures, and plans.
- Chair: Matthew Watts
- Former Chair: Cameron Russell
- Vice Chair: Forrest Crock
- Secretary: Bill Connor
- Jessica Morales, Chesapeake Faculty
- Siabhon Harris, Portsmouth Faculty
- Julia Arnold, Norfolk Faculty
- Leah Hagedorn, Norfolk Faculty
- Katie Robinson, Virginia Beach Faculty
- Michele Marits, Virginia Beach Faculty
- Kelly Gillerlain, PAPC
- Ane Pearman, PAPC
- Iris Wang, Learning Technologies
- Amanda Goldstein, Faculty Professional Development
- Angela Holley, Student Services
- Marcee Andersen, Dean
- Bethany Wright, Librarian
- John Morea, Administrative Liason
Meetings occur at 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: 2610 Martin Building, Norfolk Campus
Schedule: September 21, October 19, November 16, January 18, February 15, March 15, April 19