This page was last modified on February 4, 2021 at 12:22 pm. This page will keep the TCC community informed of the college’s actions and any operating schedule changes as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On-campus virtual student support rooms open August 3
The best way to find help with your TCC questions is to use our virtual resources. Our staff is standing by to assist you with advising, registration, financial aid, and more.
However, if you don’t have access to the technology needed to use virtual resources, we are opening Virtual Student Support Rooms on the campuses starting Monday, August 3, to assist you.
Hours of operation
- Monday and Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: To help minimize the spread of COVID-19, face coverings and physical distancing are required in all TCC facilities. If you are feeling at all sick, instead use our virtual resources.
(In certain circumstances, TCC may grant an exemption to wearing a face covering/mask on campus. More information about seeking an exemption.)
If you have questions, contact the TCC Info Center at 757-822-1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Student Support Rooms
The virtual support rooms are located in these buildings. One entrance will be open in each. You will be required to use hand-sanitizer and attest that you have no COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
- Chesapeake Campus: Pass Building, main entrance (campus map)
- Norfolk Campus: Andrews Building, main entrance (campus map)
- Portsmouth Campus: Building A, entrance facing the Quad (campus map)
- Virginia Beach Campus: Bayside Building (Building B), entrance facing the parking lot (campus map)
Just need to leave some documents?
If you need to provide documents, you can leave them in the dropboxes in these locations:
- Chesapeake Campus: Outside of Pass Building
- Norfolk Campus: Entrance to Martin and Andrews buildings
- Portsmouth Campus: Outside of Building A (facing the Quad)
- Virginia Beach Campus: Outside of Bayside Building
Place your documents in the provided envelope; write your name and 7-digit student ID number on the documents; and sign documents as required.
Get your student ID card
The ID Card Offices are located in the following temporary locations. Operating hours are as noted.
- Chesapeake Campus: Student Center – 1st Floor Lobby
- Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. & Friday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Phone: 757-822-5065
- Portsmouth Campus: Building A – Room A140
- Tuesday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Thursday 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., & Friday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Phone: 757-822-2175
- Norfolk Campus: Student Center – Information Desk
- Monday – Thursday 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. & Friday 9 a.m – 1 p.m.
- Phone: 757-822-1252
- Virginia Beach Campus: Student Center – Room K105D
- Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. & Friday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Phone: 757-822-7287
Computer labs will be available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in these locations: