Fall classes start August 21, and TCC is making it even easier for you to take your first steps toward a certificate or degree. We're extending regular business hours and offering a Saturday special enrollment day at all campuses.
Friday, July 21, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 5, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Wednesday, August 16, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Visit any of TCC's campuses to:
- Find help completing your application
- Meet with an advisor about your academic goals and transfer options
- Receive one-on-one help with registering for classes
- Register for on-campus child care services
- Learn about campus life and organizations
- Meet with representatives from TCC's Center for Military and Veterans Education
Visit one of these locations maps | directions
- Chesapeake – George B. Pass Building
- Norfolk – Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth – Building A
- Virginia Beach – Bayside Building
Ready to take your first steps toward a degree? We’re here to help! Contact a member of our team at 757-822-1111 or email@example.com.
Friday, July 21: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 16: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Special Enrollment Day
Saturday, August 5: 9 a.m. to noon
Regular office hours are:
Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.