We're here to help
Looking for help with your financial aid? Need an academic advisor to help you select your classes?
TCC is making it even easier for you to take your next steps toward a certificate or degree. During our Extended Enrollment Days you can:
- Find help completing your application
- Meet with an advisor about your academic goals and transfer options
- Receive one-on-one help with registering for classes
- Register for on-campus child care services
- Learn about campus life and organizations
- Meet with representatives from TCC's Center for Military and Veterans Education
TCC's Extended Enrollment Days will be held:
- Thursday, July 19, 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 4, 9 a.m. – noon
- Saturday, August 18, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 6, 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
TCC Campuses will also offer extended enrollment hours August 13 to August 24.
- August 13 - 16: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- August 17: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- August 20 - 23: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- August 24: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Visit one of these locations maps | directions
- Chesapeake – George B. Pass Building
- Norfolk – Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth – Building A
- Virginia Beach – Bayside Building
Ready to take your first steps toward a degree? We’re here to help! Contact a member of TCC's New Student Support Team at 757-822-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular office hours are:
Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.