At TCC, you can take an extra class this fall semester and have your tuition and fees covered! We have shorter session classes beginning soon. This is a great way to get caught up or to get a head on your degree path.
- 7-week classes beginning October 18
- 5-week classes beginning November 9
- 3-week mini-session beginning November 28
What are my next steps?
- Review your advisement report to select courses you need for your major. Need help accessing or reading your advising report? View the videos below:
How to Find, Print and Save Your Advisement Report
What Does Passport Mean on My Advisement Report?
- Register for classes. Follow these steps to register online. If you need assistance, please submit this form and an academic advisor will get back to you.
- Submit the TCC scholarship form, which can be found here.
- If you would like to apply for $500 for assistance with your textbooks, please submit this form.
TCC offers free, new laptops for enrolled students. To submit the form, click here.
This scholarship covers tuition and fees only for an additional class for fall semester. It cannot be used to refund tuition and fees that have already been paid. If you are on financial aid SAP dismissal, you are eligible to receive the scholarship. Scholarship funding does not cover past debts to the college. Students with past debts to the college are not eligible.
Have a question or need more information? Connect with us at 757.822.1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org