Carder Realty Group, Inc. Employer Information Session
February 13, 2018
Location: TCC Virginia Beach Campus Student Center, Room K302, 3rd floor
Address: 1700 College Crescent, Virginia Beach, VA 23453
Time: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
This event is open to the public.
Have you ever considered a career in real Estate, yet not quite sure? If you’ve asked yourself:
• How do I get started?
• May I be a part-time or co-career Realtor®?
• What is the investment of time, energy and money for a successful career?
• How do I build my business and where do I find buyers and sellers?
• What is my potential income and how do I get paid?
• Will I have one-on-one training to ensure my success?
• Where will I work?
For the answers to these and many other questions, join us. Presenter: Sonny Butler, Director of Career Development at Carder Realty Group, will be here to explain the process and answer your questions.
This event is open to the public, transitioning service members, reservists, veterans, and family members.
Sponsored By: TCC Career Services Center. Call (757) 822-7228 to RSVP or visit the TCC Career Success Network: https://www.tcc.edu/student-services/career-services-center. Non-Students can register as a Guest.
Non-Students will have to stop at the Security Desks at the Northside or Southside entrances of the Student Center and let the Staff Member know that you are attending the event.