Academic advisors can help address issues related to career decisions, academic difficulty, time management and other obstacles that can hinder your success at TCC.
Plan to meet with an advisor at least once per semester, especially during your first few semesters at TCC and as you near graduation.
Academic advisors can help you:
- choose courses that will satisfy your degree or certificate requirements
- consider possible careers and programs that might be a good fit
- address academic concerns or issues
- transfer smoothly to another college
- connect with TCC or other community resources to support your success
Can’t make it to campus? Taking classes online? You can also seek assistance through our e-Advising system. Complete this form to be contacted by an e-Advisor.
Upcoming Special Enrollment Days:
Monday – Thursday, August 12–22, 8:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 17, 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Regular office hours:
Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.