COMPUTER COMPETENCY TESTS
Please refer to the Campus Testing Centers for
computer competency testing.
Offered through the TCC Testing Centers
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Database using Microsoft Office
- Internet/EMail using Internet Explorer and TCC's email system.
- All students should complete each of the computer competency tests early in their program of study.
- Results will let you know whether or not you will need a course or courses to meet the computer competency requirement for graduation.
- You must score at least 70% in each of the four tests.
- You may take each test twice.
- It is recommended that you complete your Computer Competency tests prior to submitting your graduation application.
- Appointment required by ALL campus Testing Centers