JobNet provides job opportunities to students and alumni. The site is available 24 hours a day and job opportunities are updated weekly or as needed. The site offers:
- Employer Database: You will have access to a database of quality employers that are specifically looking for students and alumni to fill full-time, part-time, internship, and various other employment opportunities.
- Recruitment Events: The "Employer Recruitment Events" gives you general information regarding employer on-campus recruitment events and employer professional development workshops taking place off-campus (job fairs, career days, open houses, and many more). See detailed descriptions of events, including how to register for the event of interest.
How To View Job Opportunities
To see a listing of the various job opportunities, visit: www.tcc.edu/students/career/ses/jobnet.htm.
- At the Welcome Page, click on "View TCC Job Bank".
- Under the "Position" heading, all of the positions are listed in alphabetical order. Scroll down and select the position of interest.
- Click on the "Position Title" for a full job description and instructions on how to apply for the position.
For additional information and if you are experiencing problems access the job opportunities, contact Career and Employment Services at (757) 822-7228 or stop by the office, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach Campus, 1700 College Crescent, Princess Anne Building, Room A-105.