Saturday, February 22, 2014 | 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Open House Activities:
• faculty, staff & students answering questions
• financial aid officer on site
• demonstrations in glassblowing & multimedia labs
• activities in photography, computer graphics,
drawing, painting and pottery studios
• raffle prizes
• art library
• Abstractions exhibition
• loads of literature: curriculum guides, fact sheets,
340 High Street magazines, exhibition calendars,
and art supply lists
The Visual Arts Center of TCC is a state-of-the-art, high tech facility offering degree programs in Graphic Design and Studio Arts.
Our facilities include;
- a roof top glassblowing studio,
- 16 studios with state-of-the-art smart technology
7 MAC labs for Graphic Design, Photography and Fundamentals Design courses.
40,00 piece BB&T Books and Images Library
over 2000 square feet of exhibition space
For more information: