OF HUMAN RESOURCES: Training and Development
The Employee Training & Development section in TCC's Office of Human Resources provides professional development and continuous learning opportunities for all college employees, consultative services for departments & divisions, and coordination of employee training offered by other departments across the college. It is our commitment to enhance college operations and the services TCC provides our constituents through providing training and professional development opportunities for all employees.
The primary goal of Employee Training and Development is to provide varied training opportunities to enhance employee development and professional growth. The objectives are:
- Conduct New Employee Orientation in order to provide new full-time employees with a greater knowledge of the college’s policies and benefits.
- Conduct and/or coordinate required and optional training to meet the various needs and mandates of departments and the college.
- Provide consultative services and training resources to departments.
- Identify and research professional development opportunities to integrate into the operations of the college.
- Offer professional advancement (management/supervisor) training for identified employees.
- Research and develop training programs that respond to the needs of the employees.