"Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world." ~ Joel Barker
Administrative Association Purpose Statement
As a constituent group of the TCC Shared Governance System, the Administrative Association:
(1) serves as a voice for the administrators and to exercise the authority of the administrators in college affairs;
(2) provides an organization to address issues affecting the college's administrators, enabling them to contribute in a meaningful way to advancing the college's mission and goals;
(3) operates as a vehicle for regular communication among administrators, the classified staff, and the faculty;
(4) provides support for those college and campus committees that the college deems necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the college; and
(5) promotes a collegial community focused on teaching and learning.