CMVE @ TCC: ROTC - ReSERVE OFFICE TRAINING PREPARE TO ENTER THE ARMED SERVICES AS AN OFFICER
The Reserve Officer Training Corps is a 4 year program designed to prepare students to join the military as an officer and human capital manager.
The first two years cover orientation courses with no required commitment to join the military. Once students have completed the orientation courses during the first two years at TCC, they may transfer to a 4 year institution (such as ODU or NSU), where they will continue with Advanced Courses. Advanced Courses require a commitment to join the military reserve component and serve a certain amount of years (depending on the specialty chosen) once a Bachelor’s degree program is completed.
- Complete your bachelor’s degree prior to age 34
- If you have previously served in the military, you must complete your bachelor’s degree by age 39
- 2.5 GPA for program scholarships
- Complete your degree prior to age 27
- If you have previously served in the military, you must complete your bachelor’s degree by age 29
- Have less than 30 college credits completed to join the NROTC program
- 3.0 GPA required to join the program and apply for scholarships
- Physics and Calculus are required between Junior and Senior year
- Students must complete the NROTC College Program Application prior to enrolling in classes. The deadline for the application is May 15th every year for the upcoming academic year starting with the Fall semester.
For more information, contact us:
E-mail: SRobuste@tcc.edu or email@example.com