Get started using your Military Tuition Assistance education benefits
Explore the GI Bill® military benefits available to fund your education
Spouses & dependents
You may be eligible for GI Bill® benefits, MyCAA and military scholarships
Military-related students may be eligible for in-state tuition, even if they are not domiciled in Virginia
Apply for federal financial aid to pay for education costs not covered by military benefits
There are a variety of scholarships available to military-related students
TCC encourages students to make smart financial decisions about financing their college education. These tools and resources can help you make the best decisions for you.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s website has tools, articles and resources to help you make informed decisions about how to pay for college.
- iGrad helps you make smarter financial decisions with free, personalized financial advice and tools
- GI Bill® Comparison Tool allows veterans, service members and dependents to calculate their Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits
- Financial Aid Comparison Shopper, a free online tool to help you compare financial aid offers and pick the one that works best for you
- College Scorecard, a U.S. Department of Education website, has data on college costs, graduation rates, and post-college earnings.
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet is designed to help you estimate your total cost of attendance at TCC. The sheet provides information about your available financial aid, net costs, and how much you should expect to pay out-of-pocket.
Call us at 757-822-7645 or 855-399-7480 (toll-free if outside the U.S.)
Virginia Beach: Mon - Tue: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Wed - Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Chesapeake: Mon - Tue: 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Wed - Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Norfolk: Mon - Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Portsmouth: Mon - Thu: 8:30 - 5 p.m. Closed Friday