The tuition and fee rates below are effective for the Fall 2016 semester. Tuition is subject to change by action of the State Board for Community Colleges. Fees are payable with tuition and are charged on a per-credit basis.
Fall 2016 Tuition and Fees Per Credit Hour*
|Tuition||Institutional Fee||Student Activity Fee||Technology Fee||Capital Fee||Auxiliary Capital Fee||Total|
|Military Contract Rate||$139.75||$6.80||$2.55||$8.50||$20.00||$19.00||$196.60|
|Business Contract Rate||$199.75||$6.80||$2.55||$8.50||$20.00||$19.00||$256.60|
*Explanation of fees
- Institutional Fee: charged per credit hour up to a maximum of 15 credit hours per semester
Funds expenses related to campus parking including, but not limited to, parking lot improvements, signage, parking lot repairs, lot security and overall improvements.
- Student Activity Fee: charged per credit hour up to a maximum of 15 credit hours per semester
Funds various student activities and programs including, but not limited to, honor societies, leadership training, community and cultural events, clubs, athletics, student publications and learning assistance.
- Technology Fee: charged per credit hour
Finances major improvements in information technology. There is no maximum per credit hour charge for this fee.
- Capital Fee: charged per credit hour
Assessed on out-of-state students to help offset debt service on bonds issued for capital construction. There is no maximum per credit hour charge for this fee.
- Auxiliary Capital Fee: charged per credit hour up to a maximum of 15 credit hours per semester
Funds construction, maintenance and operation of facilities for which General Fund dollars may not be used.
- Books and materials: Students are expected to buy any books, supplies, and consumable materials needed for courses of study. The estimated cost of such items averages $300 - 500 per semester for a full-time student. Books and supplies are available at a bookstore on each campus; textbooks and other course materials may also be ordered online from Barnes & Noble at TCC.
Monday and Tuesday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Help with student accounts is available 24/7/365 by phone and online
Summer Session Extended Hours
May 16 through May 27
Monday through Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.