Student ID Cards
Your ID is more than just a student ID card. It’s also your StormCard, a convenient, reliable way for you to make purchases on campus.Learn More
Don’t forget your student ID card, also known as your StormCard! You must display your student ID at all times while on campus.
Students are eligible to obtain a card 1 to 2 business days after registering for classes.
Your ID card allows you to:
- Access secure building on campus, including the student centers and computer labs
- Gain entry to student-only events and activities on campus
- Visit campus tutoring services, including the Writing Assistance Center and Math Lab
- Access your free printing credits each semester
- Take advantage of college student discounts at local businesses
- Borrow books and materials from the TCC libraries
You must bring the following to a campus ID office to obtain your ID:
- A valid photo ID (examples: driver’s license, government-issued identification card, passport, military ID, etc.)
- Your SIS student ID number
- ID card fees (if needed)
Your first card is issued free of charge. A $10 replacement fee will be charged for replacement cards.
ID card offices
Hours of operation
Mondays – Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
1st Floor Lobby
Student Center Information Desk