Pay Your Tuition
Tuition for fall classes is due by 11 p.m. on the day you register for classes. You may be dropped from your classes if your tuition is not paid by the deadline.More Info
Your tuition deadline depends on when you register classes. Your classes will be dropped if tuition is
not paid by the applicable deadline.
- If you register between March 18 and July 22: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on July 22
- If you register between July 23 and July 29: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on July 29
- If you register between July 30 and August 6: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on August 6
- If you register between August 7 and August 12: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on August 12
- If you register on or after August 13: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on the day you register for classes
Remember: Your classes will be dropped if tuition is not paid by the applicable deadline.
Exceptions: If you have sufficient approved financial aid (identified as anticipated financial aid in your myTCC Student Center), a current tuition assistance agreement (third-party contract), a senior citizen waiver, or are enrolled in TCC’s Tuition Payment Plan, your classes will be protected.
If your anticipated financial aid, third-party contract, or payment plan is not sufficient to pay all tuition and fee charges, you must pay the difference by the deadline or you will be dropped from unpaid classes.
How to Pay Your Tuition
Tuition and fees can be paid by any of the following methods.
TCC accepts online payments with your credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa) or eCheck through QuikPAY. Credit/Debit cards are also accepted at campus business offices.Learn more about setting up QuikPay
Pay your tuition and fees in up to four monthly installments with TCC’s payment plan.
Virginia College Savings Plan
We accept payment in cash in person at any campus business office.
Check or Money Order
Checks and money orders are accepted in person (or by mail) at any campus business office. They must be made payable to Tidewater Community College for the exact amount due, and the payment must include the student’s full name, address, student ID number, and phone number.
Employer Provided Tuition Assistance
TCC accepts employer billing authorization letters (on company letterhead) or the TCC Tuition Assistance form. Present your authorization letter to the campus business office when you register for classes.More information about employer/third-party provided tuition assistance