Pay Your Tuition
You must pay your college tuition by the applicable tuition deadline or your classes will be dropped. Your tuition deadline depends on when you register classes.
- If you register between March 16 and August 10: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on August 10
- If you register between August 11 and August 17: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on August 17
- If you register on or after August 18: You must pay for your tuition by 11 p.m. on the day you register for classes
Remember: Your classes will be dropped if tuition is not paid by the applicable deadline.
Exceptions: If you have sufficient approved financial aid (identified as anticipated financial aid in your myTCC Student Center), a current tuition assistance agreement (third-party contract), a senior citizen waiver, or are enrolled in TCC’s Tuition Payment Plan, your classes will be protected.
If your anticipated financial aid, third-party contract, or payment plan is not sufficient to pay all tuition and fee charges, you must pay the difference by the deadline or you will be dropped from unpaid classes.
How to Pay Your Tuition
You can pay your college tuition balance with any of the following methods.
TCC accepts online payments with your credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express) or eCheck through QuikPAY. Credit/Debit cards are also accepted at campus business offices.Learn more about setting up QuikPay
Pay in up to four monthly installments with TCC’s payment plan.
Virginia College Savings Plan
We accept payment in cash in person at any campus business office.
Check or Money Order
Checks and money orders are accepted in person (or by mail) at any campus business office. They must be made payable to Tidewater Community College for the exact amount due, and the payment must include the student’s full name, address, student ID number, and phone number.
Employer Provided Tuition Assistance
TCC accepts employer billing authorization letters (on company letterhead) or the TCC Tuition Assistance form. Present your authorization letter to the campus business office when you register for classes.More information about employer/third-party provided tuition assistance
- Ways to pay for my tuition
- How do I pay online?
- How do I sign up for the Payment Plan?
- Do you accept third party payments?
- Payment Plan Dates & Deadlines
- Why is my payment not appearing on my account?
- Can someone else pay my tuition online?
- How do I submit documents to TCC?
- Financial Aid and Student Account Support