Email & Student Account
If you do not know your username or password, go to myTCC and then click on "Forgot Username" or "Forgot Password" to look up your username and reset your password.Learn More
All students admitted to TCC are assigned a VCCS student account.
You will receive a temporary password that is good for 30 days when you complete your online application. If you don’t set up your password within 30 days, you will be locked out of SIS.
You will use these same credentials to access myTCC, your student portal, which allows you to register for classes, schedule advising appointments and access Canvas for course work. Make sure you keep your username and password in a safe place!
Important email information
New student email (GMail) accounts are activated after you register for your classes.
- All email addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org, and your email address will never change.
- You do NOT need to set up a new GMail account. Once you register for your classes, you can access your email through the GMail icon in myTCC at tcc.my.vccs.edu.
- You only need to log into your TCC email through myTCC the first time. After that, you can access your TCC email directly through Gmail, or through your mobile device.
- If you do not know your username or password, go to myTCC and then click on “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” to look up your username and reset your password.
- You must use your student email address as your official email in Canvas.
- Student Email should be used in accordance with the VCCS Acceptable Use Agreement
Your student email is the only way you will receive official communications from TCC and academic departments. Throughout your academic career, we will communicate important information to you through your student email. Check it often!