Thinking about coming to TCC? Registration for spring classes is now open. Classes start Jan. 11Get Started
TCC students can receive discounted access to HRT’s public transit network of buses, ferries, Metro Area Express (MAX) routes, and Norfolk’s light rail system through the GoSemester Pass program.
You’ll save money on your commute costs and reduce your carbon footprint!
To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled at TCC, and have paid tuition or been awarded financial aid. Just present your TCC ID at any campus business office and pay the fee for the semester. GoSemester Pass fees are charged each semester.
Visit HRT’s website for information on transit routes, alerts and trip planning tools.
Paying for your GoSemester Pass
You may purchase a GoSemester Pass at any campus business office. Passes are available for purchase before each semester starts through the end of the term (or until sold out). Fees vary by semester. Learn more about rates and availability.
You may use your financial aid award to purchase a GoSemester Pass only during the available charge period. View the charge period.
Passes are valid for a set period during each semester as long as you remain actively enrolled in a credit class.
- How do I purchase a Norfolk campus parking pass?
- How to get a discount HRT Pass
- Student parking at Norfolk campus
- What happens if my parking pass is lost or stolen?
- Is there discounted parking at the VAC?
- Use financial aid to pay for HRT passes
- Discounted HRT Para-Transit passes
- How much are Norfolk parking passes?
- Eligibility for discount Hampton Roads Transit passes