Tidewater Community College
Office of the College Registrar
P.O. Box 9000
Norfolk, VA 23509-9000
Records & registration at the College Registrar
The Office of the College Registrar manages all student academic records and administers a variety of academic processes, including transcript evaluation, credit for equivalency, substitution and waiver processing, and official transcript requests.
The registrar also oversees graduation applications and enrollment verification.
Use the Help Center below to find specific information about services available through the College Registrar, including:
- Requesting an official transcript – Students must meet all financial obligations to the College before these will be issued.
- Prior Learning Credit Evaluation – This includes credit for tests, credit for military experience and transfer credits from other colleges and universities.
- Course substitutions and course waivers
- How to qualify and apply for graduation
- Your rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974
- FERPA Consent to Release Educational Records
Another primary function of the Registrar is to maintain the accuracy and security of the academic records of Tidewater Community College in an atmosphere of professionalism, collegiality and confidentiality established by the institution in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and other state and federal regulations.