High School Dual Enrollment
Earn college credits in high school! Tidewater Community College’s dual enrollment options provide qualifying high school students a unique opportunity to jump start their college careers.
From business to advanced manufacturing, TCC’s dual enrollment program allows you to challenge yourself, study new subjects, and pursue your passions in college-level classes taught by qualified instructors before you even graduate from high school. You can get started as early as your freshman year with a customizable course load that fits your busy schedule and extracurricular activities.
Whether you want to explore a single class or graduate with an associate degree, you can save big at TCC – earning transferable college credits for a fraction of the cost.
You can take dual credit classes for both college and high school credit, enroll at TCC as a concurrent student and receive only college credit, or choose a combination of the two!
- What is the high school dual enrollment admission process?
- High school dual enrollment
- What are the qualifications for dual enrollment?
- High school dual enrollment contact information
- Dual Enrollment Admission Form
- Dual Enrollment Testing Evaluation Form
- Dual Enrollment Permit to Test for Reassessment/Absentee Testers
Dual Enrollment Coordinators
Contact the TCC Dual Enrollment point of contact on the campus in your city for more information.
Kevin McCarthy, M.S.Ed.