RECEIVE COLLEGE AND PROFESSIONAL READINESS TRAINING THROUGH CONNECT2TCC
Join Connect2TCC for the Summer Excellence Institute, exclusively for 50 recent Norfolk Public Schools high school graduates!
The Connect2TCC Summer Excellence Institute:
- Introduces accessible career paths and professional profile support, including professional photoshoots, resume, LinkedIn, and interview preparation.
- Helps students navigate the transition from high school to college, and beyond, through College and Career Readiness Training.
- Connects work-based learning opportunities that can lead to paid training, certifications, or an Associates degree.
- Offers interactive sessions to help with FAFSA, TCC application process, registration, time management, dynamic learning-style development, and financial literacy.
- Provides supportive personal development.
- Facilitates exclusive networking opportunities.
- Provides curated environmental experiences that boost your self-efficacy.
- Provides everything you need to feel ready to create the life you want after high school.
Upon completion, students who choose to attend TCC will have access to two years of on-demand, 1-on-1 Success Coaching to continue cultivating the academic and professional work they have started.
Connect2TCC is committed to ensuring that our programs, services, and activities are open to all. Preference will be given to African-American, first-generation in-college students, and individuals from under-represented groups.