Skip navigation

TCC E-Directory Listing Update

  • Use this form to update your information on the faculty/staff E-Directory. To have your name or address changed in Human Resources and Payroll, you must submit an HR-30 Employee Name/Address Change form available online HERE or from your campus business office.

  • Primary TCC Office Information

  • Office Hours at Primary TCC Office

  • Secondary TCC Office Information

  • Office Hours at Secondary TCC Office

  • Disciplines Taught

    Please enter the three-letter abbreviation for the disciplines you teach (i.e. MTH for mathematics).
  • For further assistance call the TCC Info Center at 757-822-1122.