A payment plan that fits your needs
- No credit check
- Low enrollment fee
- Flexible payment methods
- Simple to use
- Can be established from a minimum of $100 to a maximum of 15 credits at the out-of-state rate
How the payment plan works
- Register for your classes
- When the payment plan becomes available for your semester, enroll using these steps:
- Go to www.tcc.edu
- Log on to myTCC and click on VCCS SIS Student Information System
- From Self-Service menu, click on Student Center
- Under Finances, click on Apply for TMS Payment Plan
Payments are automatically debited from your bank account or charged to your credit card* (Discover, Mastercard, VISA or American Express).
*2.5 percent service fee is assessed on each credit card transaction
The enrollment fee and down payment are processed immediately when you sign up for the plan. After that, payments are processed on the 16th of the month until your balance is paid in full.
3. Manage your monthly payments at tcc.afford.com. IMPORTANT: If you add or drop courses, make sure you update information on your account page.
Payment plans for the Fall 2018 term are available from July 5 to August 23. View Fall 2018 payment plan dates
Fall 2018 Payment Plan Dates
Plan Terms: Deposit + 4 Payments
Enrollment Fee: $35
Months of payment: July, August, September, October
Last day to enroll: July 10
Plan Terms: Deposit + 3 Payments
Enrollment Fee: $35
Months of payment: August, September, October
Last day to enroll: August 10
Plan Terms: Deposit + 2 Payments
Enrollment Fee: $40
Months of payment: September, October
Last day to enroll: August 23
Before you sign up, read this
If your enrollment status changes for any reason, you must log in to the TMS payment portal and adjust your payment plan contract amount.
TMS will notify TCC of your adjustment and will approve or deny the adjustment based on your enrollment as shown in SIS.
Adjustments must be completed before the adjustment deadline as indicated on the payment plan calendar above.
After the last day to increase payment plan contract amounts, the student is responsible for paying the college directly for any additional classes or those classes will be dropped.
As with any financial transaction, make sure you read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions for the tuition payment plan. Download the plan's Terms and Conditions (PDF).
Questions? Call 800-337-0291.