Distance Learning & Technology Committee
The Distance Learning & Technology Committee (DLTC) enhances the quality of distance education at the College.
DLTC Charges for 2020 – 2021
- Review and make recommendations regarding add-on software for Canvas.
- Review remote proctoring contracts.
- Conduct a classroom technology needs assessment to assist with on campus and synchronous remote learning.
- Chair: Ané (Andrea) Pearman
- Ex Officio / Former Chair:Kelly Gillerlaink
- Vice Chair: Judy Gill
- Co-Secretaries:Bethany Wright and Beth Callahan
- Ané Pearman, PAPC appointee
- Kim Perez, Business, Computer & IT Pathway
- Leah Hagedorn, Social Sciences and Education Pathway
- Beth Callahan, Educational Accessibility Representative
- Iris Wang, Academic Affairs – Distance Learning Representative
- Heather Brown, Academic Affairs – Distance Learning Representative
- Bethany Wright, College-wide Librarian
- John Morea, Administrative Liaison
- Norris McClain, PAPC appointee
- Michele Marits, PAPC appointee
- Christina Felder, Student Services Representative
- Sarah Stevenson, Arts and Humanities Pathway
- Richard Dyer, Manufacturing and Transportation Pathway
- Judy Gill, Engineering, Science & Math Pathway
- Jennifer Hopkins, Public & Professional Services Pathway
- Lisa Whitaker, Health Professions Pathway
Meetings occur at 12:00 P.M. TO 1:30 P.M.
Schedule: September 17, October 15, November 19, January 21, 2022, February 18, March 25 (TBD), April 15