Graduation ceremonies occur twice a year.
TCC holds a Commencement Ceremony, or graduation, twice a year in May and December. Summer graduates’ names will appear in the December commencement program. While there is no fee for graduation, students must purchase a cap and gown for the ceremony.
Before you submit your application, we recommend that you meet with your academic advisor to ensure you have completed your degree requirements. To be eligible, you must:
- Confirm you are in the correct program plan and catalog year
- Complete or register for all remaining course work required for your plan
- Apply for the appropriate term
- Verify/update your myTCC mailing address
The college certifies graduates for Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. We begin our final review of all applicants approximately 3 business days after the end of the semester, and the degree posting process takes 4-6 weeks to complete.
Students who have earned a degree, certificate or career studies certificate will receive an email message (via your myTCC email account) once all degrees have been posted and diplomas have been ordered.
Diploma delivery after graduation
- Diplomas for Fall term graduates are typically mailed in March
- Diplomas for Spring term graduates are typically mailed in August
- Diplomas for Summer term graduates are typically mailed in October
Allow ten to twelve weeks for processing official degree and certificate diplomas.
Are you ready to graduate from TCC? Our FAQs take you through the process, from applying for graduation to receiving your diploma.Learn more about Commencement