Current Student Advising
Thinking about coming to TCC? Registration for fall classes, starting August 24, is open!Get Started
Make an appointment for student e-Advising
Current student advising helps students who are already enrolled at Tidewater Community College stay on track to achieve their educational and professional goals.
As a current student, advising can help you:
- Consider possible careers and programs that fit your goals
- Choose courses that will satisfy your degree requirements
- Graduate on time and avoid delays in your progress
- Address academic concerns or issues
- Transfer smoothly to a four-year college or university
- Connect with resources to support your personal success
Plan to meet with an advisor at least once per semester, especially during your first few semesters at TCC and as you near graduation. Students planning to transfer to another college or university to complete a bachelor’s degree program, should meet regularly with an advisor to ensure all their transfer requirements are met.
Schedule an appointment with an advisor
Can’t make it to campus? Taking classes online? Advisors are available via email and phone to guide distance education students. Find current student advising through our e-Advising system. Complete this form to be contacted by an e-Advisor.