Current Student Advising
Academic advisors at Tidewater Community College help you define and stay on track to achieve your educational and professional goals.
Academic advisors can help you:
- consider possible careers and programs that fit your goals
- choose courses that will satisfy your degree requirements
- address academic concerns or issues
- transfer smoothly to another college
- connect with resources to support your success
Plan to meet with an advisor at least once per semester, especially during your first few semesters at TCC and as you near graduation. Students planning to transfer to another college or university to complete a bachelor’s degree program, should meet regularly with an advisor to ensure all their transfer requirements are met.
Online e-Advising Options:
Can’t make it to campus? Taking classes online? You can also seek assistance through our e-Advising system. Complete this form to be contacted by an e-Advisor.