If you want to fast-track your transfer to a four-year school to complete a bachelor’s degree, this program could be for you! Two degrees are offered in the accelerated format: the Associate of Science degrees in Business Administration and General Studies.
TCC’s accelerated degree allows you to:
- Earn an associate degree in just 1 year
- Save thousands by completing 2 years of college at TCC versus a 4-year institution
- Receive personalized attention with low student-to-faculty ratios and regular academic advising
- Attain admission as a junior-level transfer student at most 4-year colleges and universities
- Begin your bachelor’s program immediately upon completing your associate degree
The accelerated degree is currently offered exclusively at the Norfolk and Portsmouth campuses. Accelerated degree program classes at the Norfolk Campus are held during the day, at night, and online. Classes at the Portsmouth Campus are offered at night, on weekends, and online.
The accelerated degree in business administration is available 100% online and 100% as a z-degree program, meaning all classes have no textbook cost.
The program is open to new high school graduates as well as adult learners, including military-related students, who meet certain academic requirements.
The next accelerated degree program will begin August 19, 2019.